Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Questioning Dabo
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1112

Questioning Dabo

May 16, 2024, 10:22 PM

I get it, we're fans. We question everything. But if you're a Clemson football fan and can't believe in and trust Dabo, what can you believe in and trust?
That program couldn't win the DIVISION when FSU wasn't any good before he took over and look what he has built. Yes, there has been a dip, but they will get right back in it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Questioning Dabo

May 17, 2024, 5:32 AM

Some of the best programs in history never got back up once they fell off, but the ones that had HC's like Dabo did, and I personally believe that Dabo will get his program back to where he's had it, at the top...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2024, 5:48 AM

Great read...look at those giving Dabo fits about the stinking portal...Dabo & Co. Develop football players while others pay big money for someone else's problem...example HalfassUSemiholes and the orange bowl, all the all about me fools checked out and left the orange bowl and Jawja hanging...kinda validated no dance card...so lets be like the savages? In Dabo we trust! Hope those injuns don't like Oranges as well as crab legs!

This is my 60th season since my freshman year, and

May 17, 2024, 5:56 AM

not once has the Clemson powers-that-be ever called me for my input about our athletic operations.

Hence, as an alumnus and fan, I have little choice but to support and hope for the best. It's OK to discuss with our friends here on TNet, but all the talking is just that...talking not much different than our hall b.s. sessions after games in the tin cans during my four years there.

Might add, it's probably a psychological relief for most of us to be able to open our vents on this site, as a whole lot of great folks here offer reasonable views, although Clemson ain't paying us a red cent for our opinions! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2024, 7:19 AM

We have to stop deifying Dabo, he’s capable of being wrong. He’s making enough money to be questioned if the team doesn’t perform to the standards he set.

May 17, 2024, 1:50 PM

No one is doing that. But he's best coach in Clemson sports history, and it's not really close.

Question, but remember.

May 17, 2024, 7:22 AM

It's OK to ask yourself, "Why is he doing that"?

As long as you remember.

Dabo - 170 wins
Me - 0 wins

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2024, 7:32 AM

If the team does well this upcoming season, looking forward to the eating crow news articles.
Looking at all the facts, Dabo isn’t doing anything worthy of this much criticism

Replies: 7
| visibility 1112
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic