Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Necessary Statement
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,301

A Necessary Statement

May 10, 2024, 8:40 PM

I am a Christian and not Jewish, but I am a Zionist. Israel and her people have a right to survive, defend themselves and live in peace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How are you 2016?

May 10, 2024, 9:04 PM

I was one of the first in 2019 like all others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Necessary Statement

May 10, 2024, 9:40 PM

As a Christian we are a part of the chosen people of God through the blood of Jesus Christ...if we turn our backs on Israel then our country will fall!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2024, 11:22 PM

And who spilled his blood? And peace belongs to all. Not for one side ir the other but come on. But then both sides in that fight have always been eye for an eye

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2024, 11:47 PM

You seem to blame the Jews for killing the Christ. From a human perspective, both Jews and Gentiles conspired to execute Jesus. But from a heavenly perspective, the death of the Messiah was foreordained by the sovereign will of God before the world began.

Christ himself said, “No one takes it [my life] from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.” (John 2:10 ESV)

May 11, 2024, 12:20 AM

Exactly. CHRIST laid his own life down as a divine substitute for all mankind. He laid his life down freely and willingly so that we might have eternal life through his name and shed blood. Jh.3:16,17

May 11, 2024, 12:03 AM

As long as three different groups of myth, believing ########, think that land belongs to them there will never be peace in the Middle East.

Message was edited by: STERLING®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2024, 12:23 AM

That answer is simple. That land belongs to the jews.

Your fairly tale is no more true than other ones.

May 11, 2024, 7:33 AM

Imagine spilling blood over a story like the Three Little Pigs.

Re: Your fairly tale is no more true than other ones.

May 11, 2024, 7:40 AM

The three little pigs is a story. The history of the Jewish people is no story.

May 11, 2024, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Your fairly tale is no more true than other ones. ]

Blood is being spilt because Hamas, the elected rulers of Gaza, launched a brutal attack on Israel killing women, children, and even infants in the most horrific manner. Israel cannot let that attack go unpunished any more than our country could seek peace with Osama bin Laden after 9-11-01.

Israel must seek out the leadership of Hamas and eliminate them, or they may see a repeat of 10-7-23 in the future. Unfortunately, innocent lives will be lost as happens in any war, but the Israelis are taking due caution to minimize that outcome. No sane person can blame Israel. They didn’t start the conflict.

May 11, 2024, 9:10 AM

A two state solution is the fairy tale. Any attempts at peace is a useful way for Israel’s enemies to fortify their plans for terror and destruction of Israel. That was more than confirmed by the elaborate tunnels that were sponsored by other state actors after Hamas was elected into leadership of Gaza 20 some years ago. Gaza had a chance at democracy but chose one vote one time only. Everything else since then was about lining the pockets of Hamas leaders and using the people living in Gaza as their tools to wage war.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,301
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next