Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope
General Boards - Politics
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 64
| visibility 4,951

Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope

Apr 18, 2024, 9:49 PM

it was the nuclear development spot. Waiting for promised Iranian “severe “ retaliation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope

Apr 18, 2024, 9:58 PM

Its confirmed that missiles hit in Baghdad where high officials of Iranian coalition were having a meeting and Isfahan in Iran have had explosions. That is area of Nuclear production and a military air force base.

This world is in a dark place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure what Israel is playing at

Apr 18, 2024, 10:07 PM

Iran seemed to be content to leave their retaliation with that somewhat tepid drone barrage. Israel wants to continue to war monger though and give Iran excuses to do more.

Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at

Apr 18, 2024, 10:20 PM

It wasn't that tepid, but Israel and allies were able to stop them. They launched something like 300 rockets, drones, and missiles.

yeah but they tipped their hand so much

Apr 18, 2024, 10:21 PM

It's like they wanted the main damage to be minimal

Re: yeah but they tipped their hand so much

Apr 19, 2024, 10:52 AM

Yeah that’s what they wanted because deep down, they really like Israel

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 5:31 PM

https://youtu.be/eiWIOKKuyGE?si=X4OtQiwq0UPB0Z-v

Apr 19, 2024, 5:11 PM [ in reply to yeah but they tipped their hand so much ]

It's crazy that people don't realize this. Iran just did something to save face with their people. They had zero interest in escalating.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Apr 19, 2024, 6:24 PM

October 7th wasn’t escalation enough for you?

Apr 19, 2024, 5:59 PM [ in reply to yeah but they tipped their hand so much ]

No. They launched an amount they thought was sure to overrun their air defence systems. Pretty sure they were shocked at the result.

300 is a very large barrage. The ukrane/russia war hasnt seen an amount near that.

Apr 19, 2024, 6:07 PM

they gave them 72 hours notice lol.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 6:22 PM

Not on purpose but out of their ineptitude. Iran is good a terrorism not war

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Israel has the tight to defend themselves just as the US would. They do not need your permission nor anyone else’s!

Apr 19, 2024, 11:01 AM

We give them billions of dollars in military aid every year, so yes they do need our permission unless they want the handouts to stop. Most countries don't like them very much. Israel would most likely become a pariah state without US protection.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 3:39 PM

They have been persecuted for the ages because Jesus was a Jew. Those countries hate them because they are The Apple of God’s eye.

Jesus will reign over Jerusalem when he returns. If we are wise we will continue to protect and support Israel and the Jews.

Any country that goes against them will suffer the consequences, Israel is forever. They hate them because they hate the one and only God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

We should all pray for peace in Jerusalem.

Iran has made it clear that they want to destroy Israel and if they had the means to do so they would have already tried it. That’s why Israel doesn’t back down.

Israel is forever!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 19, 2024, 5:07 PM

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Jews were persecuted long before Jesus was even born.

Jews couldn't care less about Jesus. They don't even consider him to be a legitimate prophet.

Muslims, on the other hand, consider Jesus to be one of the greatest prophets and the Messiah. They believe in the virgin birth, that Jesus was sinless, and that he performed miracles. Jesus is actually mentioned in the Quran many more times than Muhammad himself.

Jews tend to be politically liberal, while Muslims are much more conservative. Many Israeli Jews aren't religious at all.

It seems to me that Christians have much more in common with Muslims than with Jews.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2024, 12:03 PM

You just showed how truly uneducated you are about Christianity without having to say a word. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool rather than open your keyboard and remove all doubt.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2024, 12:14 PM

He's right on most of what he said. Educate yourself instead of wallowing in ignorance.
The Messiah part is limited to Shi'ah Islam.

Islam largely developed from or was heavily influenced by Gnostic Christianity

Apr 19, 2024, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

is that a football post?

Apr 20, 2024, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Preach!

Apr 20, 2024, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Most persecution after 70 AD is because Christian belief was and is that the Jews killed Jesus.

You need to read the Bible. Israel and Jerusalem have to be destroyed before Jesus returns and rules for 1000 years from the New Jerusalem. That's the prophecy in Revelation.

Apr 20, 2024, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Rev 3:9 — Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Interesting huh? A lot of folks are going to be really surprised at just how uninformed they are. I’m not disagreeing with you but there’s a lot more to this story!

Apr 21, 2024, 12:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

They have been persecuted for the ages because Jesus was a Jew. Those countries hate them because they are The Apple of God’s eye.

Jesus will reign over Jerusalem when he returns. If we are wise we will continue to protect and support Israel and the Jews.

Any country that goes against them will suffer the consequences, Israel is forever. They hate them because they hate the one and only God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

We should all pray for peace in Jerusalem.

Iran has made it clear that they want to destroy Israel and if they had the means to do so they would have already tried it. That’s why Israel doesn’t back down.

Israel is forever!

Well said 👏! My dad always said that Israel was God's chosen people. I hope they destroy every enemy in the Middle East.

Apr 19, 2024, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Most countries don't like Iran, including their neighbors.

Apr 20, 2024, 10:51 AM

Yes, that's why they're so heavily sanctioned. Israel would be too if not for the US.

I hear ya, you're ready for the great Jihad...

Apr 19, 2024, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Been sending money to terrorist orgs or just an indoctrinated supporter of Chester Biden?

Re: I hear ya, you're ready for the great Jihad...

Apr 20, 2024, 10:59 AM

No, neither. I just think we deserve to have a say in their foreign policy, considering we provide a lot of funding for their military and do a lot to protect them and their economy.

Apr 20, 2024, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Not true! There are a number of Arab states that discreetly back Israel. It is Iran that they do not like and wish would go away. It is our relaxation of oil and natural gas restrictions on the Iranians and Russians that has provided the money for both Russia and Iran to conduct these wars.

Apr 19, 2024, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

They have the right but they aren’t completely innocent. I used to think they were the gold standard until I found out how much the Jewish people hate white Christians it’s kinda freighting considered the power they have

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 11:32 PM

They don't hate white Christians any more than your average Democrat and they have a lot more power over you than anyone in Israel.

You like consuming propaganda****

Apr 20, 2024, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Apr 19, 2024, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

T_I_P said:

Iran seemed to be content to leave their retaliation with that somewhat tepid drone barrage. Israel wants to continue to war monger though and give Iran excuses to do more.

Good for Israel!!!!

More of a warning shot across the bow...

Apr 19, 2024, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

or a subtle message just to remind Iran that Israel can hit Iran any time they want and there isn't really anything Iran can do about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

"Go terrorism", hmm Ok, loud and clear though****

Apr 19, 2024, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

Apr 19, 2024, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

If someone comes up to you and says. Imma slap you in the face and then does it. You would be think it wrong to strike back because you are the warmonger? Solid logic. Hope noone ever picks a fight with you.

No telling with Nut and Yahoo in charge

Apr 20, 2024, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

As with most Americans, I support srael’s right to exist, and their right to defend themselves. But they do NOT have the right to continuously expand their territory with illegal settlements, stealing land every time they do it. We need to assist Nut and Yahoo’s long-overdue exit from the political realm. The only long term peaceful solution to Israel’s permanence is the 2-state solution and maintaining the Israeli capitol in Tel Aviv. The Jews have no more right to Jerusalem than Christians or Muslims.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: No telling with Nut and Yahoo in charge

Apr 24, 2024, 10:48 AM

Tel Aviv is not, nor has it ever been the capital of Israel.

Apr 20, 2024, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Not sure what Israel is playing at ]

In case you forget Israel was attacked first and Iran had to stick their noses where it doesn't belong. Doesn't matter though if you know anything about prophecy it's playing out just like it's supposed to.

One mans prophecy can be another mans death sentence***

Apr 20, 2024, 10:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Apr 18, 2024, 10:10 PM

Biden has set the whole world on fire. His lack of leadership on the world stage is why all these countries have been testing the waters. When your foreign policy is "don't" and the countries you are warning do it anyway, it's time to change course

As far as this Israel vs Hamas vs Iran issue it's a direct result of Biden trying to play both sides of the issue because he's scared of losing his radical base in Michigan. One day he says Israel is our ally and we support them and the next he says we don't. I'm sure his age and the dementia have a lot to do with it but these are scary times

Apr 18, 2024, 10:14 PM

Having to appease the half of your party that's pro terrorist while having to pretend not to be a left wing kook to the other half is tricky business for Democrat politicians.

Apr 18, 2024, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope ]

That's not what the issue is. Moreover, we are arming everyone. Hamas didn't care who our president is. Either way, it's stressful for the world.

Apr 18, 2024, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope ]

I'm genuinely curious what you think anybody else would do if Biden wasn't there?

Netanyahu is a corrupt shitbag. He'll be a corrupt shitbag regardless of who occupies the white house. Recent polls show over 70 percent of Israelis want him out of office now or in the near future. Right now, Bibi is acting the part of a warmonger. He's intentionally escalating wars on multiple fronts for no discernible reasons.

Apr 18, 2024, 11:18 PM

Enlighten me on what was wrong with him retaliating against Hamas for the terrorist attack on Israel. The US did it after 9/11. Was Israel supposed to sit back and do nothing after they were attacked and Hamas took all them hostages?

certainly an interesting time to make your first ever post

Apr 18, 2024, 11:36 PM

after having joined in 2011

the usual reply is "whose scok is this??"***

Apr 19, 2024, 1:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 20, 2024, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope ]

He's starving a whole population. Collective punishment is a war crime, as is genocide.

Apr 21, 2024, 1:14 AM

LOLOLOL no

Re: The World Has Been On Slow Burn For Decades

Apr 18, 2024, 11:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope ]

The Mideast issues have been going on way before anyone's 5th great grandparents were born.

When you have a tiny chunk of land that three separate groups of idiots

Apr 18, 2024, 11:32 PM

Believe was given to them by some magic sky fairy… There’s never gonna be any peace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When you have a tiny chunk of land that three separate groups of idiots

Apr 19, 2024, 1:07 AM

Who are the other two and who allegedly promised the land to them?

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 19, 2024, 1:09 AM [ in reply to When you have a tiny chunk of land that three separate groups of idiots ]

lol…Well put!!! And probably every world leader outside the Middle East believes as you do but can’t say it for fear of the repercussions from those who believe their “Magic cloud fairy” story is the true fairy tale. It’s freaking recockulous!!!!! (The last word only to be used when something is so absurd, it must be put into USuCk terms)
I’m done with Jews, Christians and Muslims. I could see possibly believing this junk 100 years ago, but what we know now, through science and reason, how are there people still believing this with such fervor and certainty? It’s baffling!!!! And each side has virtually no sympathy for the victims on the other side. I’m sure jesus, his dad, Allah and muhammad are very pleased.

Apr 20, 2024, 7:48 PM

A lot of Jewish people are atheist or agnostic. Sounds odd to non Jews, but it's true.

Apr 20, 2024, 11:35 PM [ in reply to Re: The World Has Been On Slow Burn For Decades ]

There were few Jews in the Levant/Palestine when my great-grandfather was born. Muslims and Christians outnumbered them, together about 20 to 1. Immigration ramped up in the 1890s and the trouble really started around 1920.

Apr 20, 2024, 11:39 PM

1920 is after all four of my grandparents were born, so the troubles in Israel are a lot more recent. Sure, there were crusades by the catholic church against arabs and jews to take control of the holy sites, but it was relatively quiet from the peak to the end of ottoman rule.

I think more of the problem is the

Apr 24, 2024, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Well - if Israel just now hit one target in Iran, I hope ]

middle east itself. Never, never, never have been able to get along or co-exist. All presidents, even Truman, lament the difficulty of negotiating anything tween the Israelis and the Arabs. Both want it all. Cant be done. The bigger problem right now is Nuttyyoohoo. He is not gonna stop. Biden stands with Israel but he doesnt stand with a guy who doesnt want any boundaries and who wishes to continually escalate. No republican is going to support Biden or any democrat president in this situation, so yes, Biden finds himself in a difficult spot politically nearing an election, but not because of dementia.

Apr 19, 2024, 12:01 AM

Several Camels in Iran have reportedly already hit the portal

Apr 19, 2024, 1:54 AM

Haha! Good reply!

Apr 19, 2024, 10:41 AM

Also hit their life blood...the oil refineries. Also
drop a MOAB on the bearded ones palace.

Hopefully we will mind our own business, but I'm sure we won't.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:53 AM

We will use our international interests, status as a world power, and our kinship with Israel as justifications to get involved.

Of course, we won't benefit from it, unless you consider the defense contractors and politicians who will profit from this. Plus, I'm sure it will be good for Biden in his re-election bid to tout our support for Israel and our need to protect against radical terrorism abroad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Just remember, if Biden were not elected, now of

Apr 20, 2024, 11:07 AM

this would be happening. Weakness in White House enabled bad actors!

Re: Just remember, if Biden were not elected, now of

Apr 24, 2024, 8:09 AM

What would happen with Donald von Shitzinpants in charge.

Good rumor is that Alvin Bragg is going to ask Michael Cohen why he calls Trump that during his testimony in the first trial.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:24 AM

AP: If you will recall, when Donald von Shitzinpants was in charge in the white House, there were NO wars during his 4 years.....learn some history.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:35 PM

Wow, no wars. That would be news to the people in eastern Ukraine who have been fighting since 2014, our Kurdish allies in Syria that von Shitzinpants betrayed to Russia/Syria, or the women and children murdered in Iraq by Eddie Gallagher (who Shitzinpants pardoned). The world is full of idiots.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:16 PM

They are all playing a game of high stakes chess.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 64
| visibility 4,951
General Boards - Politics
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next